Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Pool Party

Yes, we have found GREAT venues for it. We as in the more enthusiastic and more optimistic people. You know who you are! This is SO gonna rock our year. First things first though, no 'I don't wanna get wet' business! This is a pool party! You do not come and expect to stay dry. Bikinis are highly welcome. Cute board shorts too. Any other 'getting wet' attire is EXPECTED. So, bring some extra clothes and a towel is my only advice.

So, anyhow, while the organising committee gets itself organised, I'd like to flame some people and gloat at the same time!

First off is a certain someone who's been dampening my spirit about this. I have lots of spirit so it hardly matters but it still can be felt when someone steps on my toe, ya know! Anyhow, as to your more 'rational' aka pessimistic and no-confidence views, we've upped you now! The area in mind is in Subang/Sunway. I drove there this afternoon, took me only about 15-20 minutes at speeds of 55km/h average.

I'm good at drawing maps and giving directions anyway! And if I can do it on my first try (nobody in the car knew exactly where the heck that place was), anybody with reasonable driving skills can too. Oh, there's a bus that goes there too so no worries people!

Oh, why the heck am I writing on this blog anyway? Lol. Because I'm having a one-man strike at the new blog! I dont' care if nobody reads this because publicity is going to be done by someone else. I just help with the questions and comments aka moderating. Bozu? Can publicise this blog too? Lol. (BTW, this is JUST a JOKE)

No comments: