Monday, June 05, 2006

We are Nearing the Truth!

Yes...I couldn't resist but post another meaningless post...again. Lol. I just managed to get Mr Elusive-Hakim on the phone...on my first try no less (girl power, yeah!). So, (jeng jeng jeng!) the truth is finally upon us. What will the precious little committee do now?

They will do nothing. Because one is in the foulest of emotions (I, for the record, am on the fence because I didn't see the whole thing but heard it only), another is having a trip down G Lane (not G-tali), one more's doing the uh-huh thing, the other is going round spreading it and the last is just, enjoying it. Me? I view myself as two things. Two things of which I shall not mention here.

Anyway, the LATEST update on the party is this. I have the 'envelope' in my hands! What's in there, only the committee knows...which they don't because...I haven't told anyone yet! Tada! *bangs head on wall*

So, who will win the favour of the Utar Rebellion Party tomorrow? Stay tuned for more!

No comments: