Monday, June 12, 2006

And so Life Begins at the White Tower (or in my case, White Office cum Warehouse Block)

Well, I don't know if you know but anyhow, just to let you know what I believe everyone should know by now but still don't know for some stupid reason or other...I'M STUDYING already. In a UNIVERSITY doing a DEGREE, of course. Because, why would I take a diploma if I already went through and survived the hell known as STPM? Yes, it would be a very stupid thing indeed to do so. And if you knew me at all, you would've come to the right conclusion without much ado.

Moving on however, I shall state briefly what my uni life is like right now. Busy, crazy, fun. I'm enjoying myself. But I wish E, S, Sh, R, C, and the rest were with me. I really loved those days. I'm liking my days now too but, in the end, there are still those factors which almost ruins my day everyday. But hey, I'm not one to look too much on that side of life. Life itself is too short to waste like that. I'll just bitch every now and then.

I met cool seniors and some, Not-So-Cool seniors too. I can't say exactly who are seniors and who are not. We all look the same! But I have a feeling that the freshmen this year are probably the noisiest bunch. Just a feeling. Someone prove me wrong. I wish to have a cool uni life with awesome seniors who knows a bunch of really fantastic stuff or something.

Ah, and anybody who's ever known me (even for five minutes) will also probably not be surprised by the fact that I've started off my uni life as a firm supporter of havoc and of course, social upheaval. In this case, this means going against the whole uni social structure. Starting from the top. Er, yes...that means faculty president. Out with the Flip-flips and in with the Cool Kids (yup, total egotistical line there). Only problem is, some of these ppl are pretty NATO and actually have more bark than bite. Let's not even go into specifics and names! We know who you are, hey, YOU know who you are.

There's the fact that we were all for UTAR and then like, they dumped us. They dumped us. Yup. Oh, except for Kaya. She's in now. She's fucking emcee! Yay! We're rooting for her but we don't the rest of them one bit. So, we decided to have our own pool party (you can read all about it in the posts below). And it's coming along fine really. I just have problems with home base (which, of course, includes my best buds all. I swear we'll have another awesome party for ourselves later ok!).

Anyhow, that's about it for my life. There is another matter of course but I shall disclose that later because, as I type, I'm having trouble with that particular matter over the darn thing known as SMS. Toodles, sweeties!

No comments: