Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Flakes and Cereal

I'm sitting in the university's computer lab right now, thinking why in the world am I not using my laptop? The answer is, tada liao battery ne!

I'm waiting for the society meeting to start. I feel very much like that Prop Mistress I was back in school before and I'm itching to pick up bolts of cloths, sequins, styrofoam, cutters, rulers, etc. I haven't been able to continue my miniature collection because I have too little time. As it is, I arrive at campus by 8a.m latest (leave my house by 6.50a.m) and come home only at 7p.m to 8.30p.m. Life is such a rush. I rather dislike it. Thank God for the fun I manage to have.

Talking about fun, this Saturday's the pool party. It's no longer rebellious but its gonna be better than the ball, that much I'm assured. Now, all we need are the cereal to pop up.

Me? I'm all for it. And the way things are going, looks like I'm ***** ** **** ** **** *** **** ** *** **** **** **** *** *** *****. Btw, none of the censored words are profanities. I knew I should have ******* **** or *** ** ** *****. Uh huh. Very *** ****. Again, none of the censored words are profanities. Let's keep our heads up and above choppy waters shall we? =)

Looks like I've got to run. I hope the meeting will be enjoyable. I, P and myself are probably gonna discuss another society's business within another society's business. Haha. Take that, people!

No comments: