Saturday, June 03, 2006

Organising a Party 101


I admit, this is the first time I'm organising one so big. Seriously. It's small in corporate terms but big in my books. And I'm feeling the adrenaline rush already! Let's make this happen!

Well, to bring you all up-to-date on the current party situation. This will be a RSVP party. It's a pool party for heaven's sake, we need to RSVP it. And anshin-shiro (do not fret) minna (everyone), we, as the organising committee shall not cheat you of your money (unlike some other...er, formal occasion. we're paying for the VIPs...is that true??? lol). Everything we collect will go straight to the downpayments, food and entertainment. We'll scrimp, beg (should that fail, we will start cracking our knuckles) for your money's worth!

Which, is VERY worth it. This is classified information so don't tell on me (shhh!).. to get on the guest list of the Party of the Year...you only need to pay about RM40 give or take and be nice to me and the others especially the freshmen. The venue targeted is situated in Subang Jaya. The area is opposite Persiaran Kewajipan (the one that is always featured in the morning and evening traffic jam reports unfortunately). Another infamous landmark is that area would be the Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC). But let's not jinx it shall we? Besides, this should be enough to answer some FAQs I've been getting lately!

And! We're looking for helpers to clean up the place with us. We need you, people! And trust me, it'll be fun! Not to mention it is an experience we're offering, one you will probably never get another time! Really. Because this involves a pool. ^^; Don't run away yet! Cause if you do, I WON'T play strip poker at the party and wear...skin-tight items (or perhaps do away with it?). Just contact me and we'll arrannge something!

I'm not entirely sure what other help we'll be needing but I hope you'll all pull through for the party! We get what we put in after all so let's make this a BLAST!

No comments: