Wednesday, June 07, 2006

RSVP your spot today!

Nah, just half-joking. The venue is at Subang SS14. It is official. We have gone through very strict judging and the panel has finally decided on, House 1.

Only, now, the party has a Super VIP status. Half-joking again. It turns out, we, the organisers, like to be private and uppity (half-joking).

(I might not make sense from sentence to sentence because I'm trying to write a post while watching Happy Tree Friends. Excellent stuff.)

So, I'd like confirmation on who'd like to go to the party. The faster you tell me, the sooner I can confirm your spot to the party. =) It'll be fun.

Oh, however, my advice remains the same. Please bring along an extra change of clothing and a towel to dry off with. That's about it for now.

DO NOT sms me for more details. Try going online and emailing me. I may use a postpaid line but as I've always said, I use it because I know how to budget myself. My monthly bills have always been in the same range except for some months where people like all of you sms me like mad and expect replies. Or you miss call me. I KNOW your problems but I have my own too. Once in a while is fine. And you all know it's not like as if I actually am a stingy poker or anything. But when I INSIST on other options of communications, that means I'm toeing the line. And what a fine line it is, between trust and distrust from parents.

No comments: