Friday, June 23, 2006

Today's Celebrations include..

My dad's birthday! Yay! Happy Birthday, Dad! (Not that you'll ever see this *and heaven forbid it to happen!*)

And it is also (here we go again P!) Fors Fortuna, or the Day Sacred to Fortuna. Fortuna is a Greek goddess. She is the personification of *duh* fortune. She is particularly worshipped by mothers because she is originally the goddess of blessings and fertility. I wonder why she's worshipped by mothers and not by wanna-be mothers?

Today is also Let It Go Day! So people, if you have any pent-up frustrations or unanswered desires or caged up anger...let it go! Free it like pigeons in India! Give them wings and watch them take flight. Leave them behind and forge on ahead with new determination and spirit! If I can do it, so can you!

It is also National Pink Day (probably in the States?). So, have you fulfilled your Pink quota for the day? Let's all get in the mood and bounce around looking like cotton candy shall we? Weee, WEEE! *rolls eyes*

CONSTRUCTOR
Anyhow, moving on, I've got a request to update readers on the Constructor game. Haha. Didn't I tell you? After NOT being able to play the game upon installation, I had to download a DOS emulator program called DOSbox. That one wasn't so hard to set up (wouldn't know the details because i was just lazing on the bed while my brother worked the laptop). Then the game was PATHETICALLY slow, so slow that even after 4 months (gameplay time) of being a constructor, I haven't even built ANYTHING. Not even a woodyard let alone houses! Sean! Bra! Help! (should probably ask him through email or at the ants blog)

Forgive me if I sound weird today. Because I'm feeling nauseous and rather sick. I'm having the sniffles and a rather bad sneezing problem. This is due to a very sensitive nose and body temperature-receptors. I was in a very stuffy and hot changing room today. My wastepaper basket is half full with used tissue already. My laptop area looks like a tissue disaster happened to it *that's exactly what happened!*

Ta-tata!

No comments: