Sunday, June 18, 2006

Bait it, Dangle It and Snap It Up!

Before any of you start thinking those bad bad thoughts about my title, let me assure you, I am not in the 'bad' writing spirit. In fact, I'm torn between exasperation and bounciness. Why?

わくわく魚つソグ一ム (waku waku sakana tsungeemu*) [romaji may be wrong]

AKA Waku Waku Fishing Game.

This is the source of immense fun. Yes, it's another mindless game where one uses the given 'fishing rod' and tried to extract the moving fishes from the game set. The fishes wait in their respective 'holes' and moves up and down, opening and closing their mouths...just waiting for you to 'catch' them.

The game is simple enough. Just catch, catch, catch! No tricks (though there is a trick to ALWAYS catching the fish you hook on to). And definitely no hassle as the machine runs on a single D-sized battery and is virtually maintenance free.

While there is no rules to the game, we can always think of some interesting ones...catch ten fishes within 10 seconds maybe? Loser has to eat wasabi-flavoured bread. Nyum!

Anyhow, while I'm busy trying to get Constructor to run better on my laptop (yes, I realise that laptops are not meant for game purposes but my laptop's incredible and not like those other laptops! *pouts*), I'll just amuse myself with this 'Exciting' Fishing Game! Thank you Y-H for it! Lol. My mom is going to sigh at all the junk you've brought into my room since last week!

No comments: