Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Loved My Sunday Afternoon and Evening. What About You?

Today is the 18th of June 2006. A Sunday, to be more detailed. The weather was gloomy. The sky was overcast and big fluffy gray clouds hung low in the sky. Time did not run faster than usual nor did it go slower than normal. The air did not smell any fresher (we're right next to busy KL, hello?) and nobody called me to tell me I won a lottery (I don't even buy tickets?).

It is, however, one Sunday I will always remember and think back on with a smile.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened really. I have no idea why I'm even blogging about it. I just thought I'd share with you my happiness. Why in the world am I feeling so contented? Like a cat who's just gotten her cream...and more, I guess! Just feeling like Homer Simpson's line in the game Hit & Run, "Bouncy, bouncy!" and then he jumps (more like flaps) up twice in the air.

It is not noticeable, this happiness of mine. Not noticeable because I'm usually all bouncy and chirpy most of the time. Some might even say, my internal clock's gone haywire and I'm becoming like the giddy nutjob I usually am come midnight and 1am. Well, maybe I am. And I have no complaints about that! Think about it this way, now I can act haywire at any time! My clock's gone wonky!

Talking about wonky clocks, anybody want to volunteer to wake me up for classes every morning? My clocks (the real ones, mind you) have all gone AWOL. Let's not even get into the details. Bottomline is, my alarms are not working. What will I do? (set my mother to wake me up, that's what I'll do and have done already)

Anyhow, back to my silly inner grin, just Yay! ^^; That doesn't explain much but, Yay! =) You and I both know what kind of of a person I am. Does this explain anything? Hmm, me thinks it speaks volumes.

No comments: