Sunday, January 20, 2008

Puerto Rico Nite (Update)

Today's Saturday, so this is the finalised lists. I must say, I am somewhat disappointed that p****e w***e p***s d*d n*t go as t**y t*****t it w***d a******y c********d t***r w*y i**o m****g up a*l k***s of s***f to e****e. That's just the l****t. Oh well. But that's just me (and just about every other sane, free-willed, definitely fighting-type kind of person out there).

On with it! We're going to have a blast! (no matter what)

POTLUCK LIST
1. (Joshua) Drinks (variety and volume is important)
2. (Mich) Junk food; think shiny, colourful packaging! Oh, and nuts!
3. (Sean, Bryan, Asyraf) KFC (since there'll be junk food and dessert, ease up just a little)
4. (Me) Desserts, which will not include junk food.

Note: Booze is not included in the list because we’ll all be sharing that one!

GUEST LIST
=) Me
=) Sean
=) Asyraf (Joshua’s designated kidna…I mean driver)
=) Joshua
=) Michelle
=) Bryan

BOOZE LIST
Smirnoff vodka

port wine (hopefully if I remember to go home and collect)

Other Information
Time: 7.30pm
Date: 29 Jan 2008
Place: H-G-2, Hepi Aprts, Seksyen 17 (just further down the Shell station)

12 comments:

Ithildin Galad said...

mekz dearie u for got what day.

can i suggest next tuesday? since wednesday is a public holiday for anyone working in pj (which we all are!)

Memedi-kun said...

Must point out that while you'd probably get a holiday, not all of us do! Like me and the rest in (insert my working place name), we get random days off. For instance, I AM working on Wednesday! Ahaha... So that won't apply to some of us.

But who's up for Tuesday? As in...22nd? (a bit rush in my opinion)

Asyraf Lee said...

Smirnoff is a vodka brand, something like Absolut and SKYY.

jf said...

Coke and Sprite

Memedi-kun said...

Josh, will talk to you bout the drinks. I'll try to catch you online l8r.

Everyone, places have now been confirmed. Will update this post tonight so y'all can see the finalised plan.

Ithildin Galad said...

Ok Ok.

I get it.

You want me to fight.

Some things, mekz, are unfightable. And I don't want to lie to my parents, especially if there is BOOZE involved.

Sane or free willed, sometimes I think i gotta do what i can live with.

i'll make it up to u. u know that. besides, i wont be much fun anyway. i m no drinker, i may puke all over ur house at the SMELL of booze and i will be too gulit ridden anyway.

And fyi, i did try to broach the subject again. it was still a no. not just a no but a 'NO!'

whats the point of me telling u and making u upset? so i didnt. better i dont spoil ur fun.


anyway.

i still think i did what was right by my conscience.

Memedi-kun said...

No, no, no. You've got it wrong. Wrong kind of fighting. I meant fighting your own self. Weaknesses and the like.

But I like the part about you making it up to me. Sounds like a free lunch. Ahaha!

Ithildin Galad said...

I know mekz, i know.

but i cant do it. i cannot fight my parents or face the fact that i m a wimp when it comes to my parents. n i dun wanna spoil ur fun by being a party pooper/alcohol virgin.

yes, its a free lunch (most likely pork noodles again, but if we meet at end of this month it will be sumthing better, coz i got some money XP). and a nice shopping/bitching session. :)promise!

i'll b off for nearly one week during cny, btw.

n sats n suns, as usual.

Memedi-kun said...

No, no, no as well. Why has the post be about you anyway? Haih. Lazy to explain myself. What's the point when my blog post was not meant to be read or understood in the first place?

Ithildin Galad said...

ok ok.

u sure haf a funny way of going about things.

-_-'

Memedi-kun said...

I don't believe it! My eyes are goggling out! I have ten comments on a post that was supposed to have about ten comments but more than half the comments aren't commenting on the thing I need comments on!

I should totally start a forum. Actually, I wanted to continue my studies on mythology like before. Anyone want to make a request on something?

Sean said...

I'm currently into the 72 spirits of Ars Goetia, though it's probably more demonology than mythology.

How about Hariti, the Buddhist goddess who used to eat children or Ixtab, the Mayan goddess of suicide.