Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm Trying!

I am a changed person. Yes, it may come as a shocker to most of you but I am a changed person.

I have picked up a few traits I never thought I'd come to have and dropped some. And others parts, bits and pieces of me are still changing.

Tomorrow I start my industrial attachment. Whoopee. I'll be more busy than ever to write. Don't get me wrong, I intended to write y'know...even had three ideas about what to write about but I just didn't seem to have the time or luck. (luck because something horrible always happens and the post will go poof one way or another. trust me it's not an excuse coz you know I'm not bad at all when it comes to technology)

So at any rate, to the new year! May it be good to all of us. I really miss my activity-filled life from before. It's my only regret about the past in most ways.

4 comments:

Ithildin Galad said...

:) change is good mekz. it is. oh, btw, liz has asked me to pass on the word to u that june (editor of starmag, u already know i m sure) is on a looong break n wont get back till next week so liz hasnt been able to confirm anything yet. :)she asks u to be patient. its good to know ur writing. OZ needs someone like u, for sure. :D take care k? see ya sunday.

Memedi-kun said...

hmm! ask her to save me from news desk every now and then. it's surprisingly...hmm! (cannot comment publicly. will tell all on sunday)

Ithildin Galad said...

aiz. i wanna hear all the dirty details! but aha, well, mebbe another sunday. so far all i've been to is the youth office n editorial floor. wanna see if the newsdesk is as crazy as i've heard.

who's the admiral, btw? XD i heard from Kitchen Utensil tat u call a certain someone the admiral. :P well at least if we wait till i start work we'll have double the stories to share. XD

Memedi-kun said...

Crazy huh...

Pfft.

And that could mean anything.