Thursday, September 21, 2006

If you See me then you Mean It then you Know you Have To Go.

You know how when you've had a fight or argument with someone, and then your handphone starts ringing? Whoever who calls is in for a death wish (from my point of view) especially if the person calling is the person you were just being pissed off with. That goes the same for text messages. Truly, the icing on a hellish dream.

No wait. I think there is something more irritating than all the above. It is when you pick up the phone and what you hear is either silence or nonsense. It is just the other end trying to gauge how pissed off you are. Really, do we need such crude confirmations? It's amazing how the typed word no longer holds any power of its own. Guess the Internet wasn't as powerful as it seems after all.

What a day! It's been amazingly tiring and full of ups and downs. One whole day at a workshop/seminar at the university is certainly not a picnic. What's more, dinner was a lonely affair and the evening conversations were rather catastrophic.

Ah, I want to update my Messenger 'Block List'.

I want to think properly this time.

I'm wondering, do things like important life events in one's life, happen only when it is convenient to us to have them? They'd think of our classes, exams, etc...?

I've just had a huge project dumped into my hands. It's huge and there's no one else. That's such a shame. Thank Heavens for the people around me though.

Coffee is what I need.

I want back my simple life. Do you see it? Have you seen it? Give it back to me.

No comments: