Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's Over!

The stress (what stress. I didn't even study all that much) is over and done with. I have safely taken my final final paper and I can't tell you how much I look forward to the future three months break (not my fault that my course has no short semester to take).

So while I'm waiting for W to come out of the exam hall (looks like she's going to use the full two hours!) so that I can drop her off at the bus stop, let's review my exam.

Right on top of the list if of course, the paper I just sat for. I am not telling anyone what paper it was because for some unknown reason, I detest people knowing it. Anyhow, I think I bombed something awful on this paper. it's like...I knew everything but the LAST piece of the answer. Just one tiny little bloody important piece. There goes my marks. This is like a horror repeat of my mid-term actually...just that, I managed to score the highest in mid-term so it isn't all that bad I suppose.

Another shocking paper was English (journalists have to sharpen their weapons). It was TOUGH! The lecturer warned us but we didn't believe her. It was IELTS level...definitely. I don't like it! I hope there is no more English subjects in the future (reminds me to go check the course schedule on the intranet soon). I was stumped at some questions in the exam. I couldn't even think of a cock and bull story for the questions (THAT bad).

Ah, the others...I managed to wing through.

Oh, Pengajian Malaysia paper isn't exactly tough. Damn I didn't study so that's why I couldn't even answer easy questions like 'Senaraikan 3 badan berkanun'. Die. Lol. Hopefully I can pass this paper.

Eh, lazy to talk. Damn hungry now.

No comments: