Monday, September 18, 2006

Kareshi yo.

Haish. You just made me waste a good ten minutes of sleep time. I was writing a long bombasting letter to you here. But then you go and give me such a cute sms that I just laughed and didn't feel angry anymore (and have to delete the whole message and write a new one since I'm already at this page. mafan).

I don't think the last part of the message was where the message was cute.

The part where it says 'save some for me' is where it's cute. And the 'i kena' too. So you do have certain patterns downpat at least. *whew" At least those two lines saved you a lot of painful and sarcastic words.

I'd love to take a moment however to appreciate a few people.

...

There. Finished appreciating those people. You know who you are. You'll never need to face certain facets of me ever. Its called immunity. I really love all of you for accepting me and then giving me my just desserts, getting your own back and then able to laugh with me in the end. There are so many things I'm grateful for but I'll just keep it where it belongs...out of sight! lol

Ah, as to more questions. I'm going to university tomorrow first thing in the morning. Some idiot's having a meeting. Then I'm driving to Genting. Come seek me out and we'll have a blast in the ghost house...disturbing the ghosts (been there done that?). I'll be staying overnight there so don't worry about not catching me. Ah, no crashing in my room however unless you bring nice food and your own sleeping bag.

I'll be back on Tuesday, mid afternoon I suppose. I hope to have tea then with J? Which reminds me I have to call J and ask if J + 2 wants lunch? Then it's a busy Wednesday at a workshop at the university *duh. as if i would do it willingly out of my responsibilities*.

Thursday looks like a day at A for me. My tag calls for me I believe. Just have to tell the guy J tomorrow. Btw, I heard a-K cancelled on us tomorrow. Can you guess what the a means? Hahahahaa.

Good night everyone from me at 1.30a.m and haven't packed and haven't finished watching my Host Club series. Funny issit, disturbing me the whole night!

No comments: