Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Don’t Have Time To Grow Mushrooms (and a pile of coins)

First and foremost, I’d like to redress the one sen issue. (The least I could do was to to make my opinion about it known)

I did not even write the article that was what the photo was for. I don’t even own a pile of one sens, I only have a few in my wallet-purse (which is normal for most people). In fact, my latest face is one of Chan-el. Don’t believe me? I even got to write, ‘So-and-so-publication-and-desk reporter [insert this blog writer’s full name]...’ That’s a mark of me giving my opinion and THAT is something I am damned proud of because I actually could write my two pennies worth which is not to be taken lightly in a newspaper whose purpose is to publish facts. My experience became a fact. Hah! [This post was written to be published sometime in March because I now sport a different ‘face’ ^^;]

Now, on to mushrooms. They make for a nice ingredient in fried rice, steamboats and Italian menu under appetizers. I have (or had) some growing in my bathroom at my rented apartment bathroom that I share with UncS. Since they scatter orange seedlings, I am going to assume they are not safe for consumption and could be poisonous.

We’re not, dirty people, per se but we both have not been around the apartment for a week or so. Anyhow, ALee told me that these things grow in one or two days. Perfectly understandable if the two of us went home for the weekend and poof! - mushrooms!

I really don’t have time to grow fungus, no matter how it might suit my personality of being a lazy bum whenever I can help it and to demonstrate it I’m going to be productive with my time. I’ll actually post this!

No comments: