Friday, August 25, 2006

The Rain has Fallen

It's night right now. As usual, I'm sitting in front of my trusty laptop (except that one time), intending to finish my work ASAP and go right back to my game. Somehow, I always get sidetracked and end up doing a hundred and one things that I did not and need not do before I even get off the Internet (of which, the laptop is usually downloading things into the wee hours of the morning by itself while I sleep). The nights are getting colder.

Oh wait, that's because my comforter is slightly squashed and that makes it thinner and my air-conditioning unit is seriously one reincarnated spirit of the North Pole.

Anyhow! I'm feeling more happier these days. =) I don't feel the need to snap anymore (unless those irritating bits pop up and I can't help but snap). I am certainly not stressing over higher authorities (I just realised, after the meeting two days ago that said higher authorities are actually petty, pretty manueverable people. I already sort of tricked them in front of their faces). The best part is my study leave is already here! I am so relieved to be able to sleep in again and not be forced to wake up at 6a.m everyday just to arrive at university at 7a.m and wait a few hours for my first class!

I'm going shopping for a bag tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get a nice one. Like my big luggage bag with wheels. It's so sweet. Lavender in colour from Elle Paris. I want a cute carry luggage for short trips like the Genting one I'm going right after finals.

Alright, I really am lazy to say much right now so I'll just go off and wander around and hopefully my dad will take the hint and take me for coffee. Toodles! And remember! I'm having study leave next week, so call me! =)

No comments: