Friday, August 18, 2006

I love Musicals.

What is the big fuss over this secretary business of not knowing how to write minutes? And all the brouhaha over the online intranet. Guess what people, the command link isn't there. So, erm, what the hell did the bunch of us sit for over an hour in PD block's foyer on Wednesday for? Nothing really.

This whole business is bullshit. Before anybody starts sneering at the statement made that day that all secretaries are to attend a special 'course' to write minutes or whatever, I demand they check my work. I demand it because it is only fair to NOT waste my time anymore. I'd like to give them a piece of my mind.

What does it mean that the society is not allowed to use its own money in the bank for its activities? I'm fuming over the fact that the university seems determined at every turn to NOT allow students to do anything but study and pretend they're doing extra-curricular activities.

We should be thinking big. We should be dreaming of flying and testing out wings. Why won't the education system here allow this? I am so sick and tired of meeting red tape and no one who believes in us.

First step, Attitude. Believe and help, however little. Also, MYOB. Don't be bitches and think only of power and control. (and people call me the control freak. I like Sims 1 and 2 because of its architectural an decorating aspects. same goes for the zoo tycoons)

Second step, Trust. Just bloody trust us these days. If you don't, might as well just drop the facade and close the whole operation down. You won't feel nice, I won't feel nice either. It is time trust started somewhere really. And for us, we don't have any choice.

And because I am in such a disturbed state of mind. I can't think straight enough to write coherently. So I'm signing off angrily and pissily and most stressfully. I cannot wait for this afternoon's meeting. Hallelujah for musicals.

No comments: