Sunday, November 05, 2006

1 Utama, 1 Love

I've been whining for some time about finding the perfect overnight (or maybe a couple more nights) bag for myself. I looked everywhere possible. Somehow, the perfect-sized bag was apparently not so hot a size in the market. Nobody seemed to be able to find the Be Be Boston bag I wanted. Heck, I even had a shop check the main office if they had stock available. The only answer I got was that they had the orange one (that looked like a horrible mesh between Halloween and St. Valentine's Day) and the pink one.

Not that I have anything against pink but it simply did not measure up against the red coloured one which Jusco had but the design of the bag was different and noticeably smaller than the one I wanted. A big 'X' from my mother. Oh, well. She's paying after all.

I was wandering (not lost, I don't get lost. Just doesn't happen) in 1U with my family a couple of weeks ago when I came across a luggage shop. It's become my habit to glance in the direction of such shops in the hopes that I will find the bag I wanted to much. I saw the familiar pattern then.

And it was...pink. And orange....don't forget the orange one.

^^;

Here's the bag. I didn't have time to process the other pics.


As they say, beggars cannot be choosers. Ah, not that I am one. I've just completely fallen for the old gold E design. Pink's just another shade of red after all.

Next buy-buy post will be on the cuter things I acquired from Chiang Mai.

No comments: